We may process your information, including:-
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing Information With Others
We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary to provide the services we offer. Suppliers /subcontractors include: Web and email hosting by Go Daddy, and technical support from Hub Graphics Ltd.
Financial transactions carried out on the website may be handled by our payment services providers. Transaction data will only be shared for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding payments and dealing with queries relating to payments or refunds.
Controlling and Accessing Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request by email details of the personal information which we hold about you, or ask for details to be erased or changed. You have this right under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Angela George, Howick Farm, The Haven, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9BQ.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal data will only be kept for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was gathered.
Individuals Have the Right to:-
- Withdraw their consent
- Request their personal data is erased
- Find out what information is being held about them
- Restrict or object to the processing of their data
- Complain to a supervisory authority
This website is owned by Angela George. The principal place of business is Howick Farm, The Haven, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9BQ.
Please contact me by post at the above address or using the website contact page, by email at email@example.com or directly by telephone on 0797 722 1805.
The Data Protection Officer is Angela George.